A co-location is a type of data centre where equipment, space, and bandwidth are available for rental to retail customers. Co-location facilities provide space, power, cooling, and physical security for the server, storage, and networking equipment and connect them to a variety of telecommunications and network service providers.
Our data centre partners are spread across various locations and are mainly tier-3 certified.
- Minimal capital investments for world-class infrastructure
- Cold aisle containment optimized racks
- Integrated temperature, power and humidity monitoring
- High-power and dedicated Internet bandwidth
- Business resiliency ready
- 24×7 physical security
Share with us your requirements today!